Kyoto Spring Evening (Cherry Blossom) Food Tour
3 hour tour including strolling around the Demachiyanagi area of Kyoto.
Try local snacks and sweets
Experience a real Hanami stroll and mini picnic with our local guide, plenty of time and tips for taking great cherry blossom photos.
Browse the local shops along the way.
Dinner of local and seasonal dishes at a classic Kyoto restaurant in the area.
A special Hanami gift at the end of your tour.
Sakyō-ku, Tanaka Kamiyanagichō, 田中上柳町２４ リヴィエール鴨東 1F, Kyoto, Kyoto, 606-8205, JP
Why take this tour?
Two drinks included.
Seasonal and local dinner in a restaurant.
Various tastings of local snacks and sweets.
Cherry blossom viewing
Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge).
Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest’s expense).
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: non-refundable
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third-party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked
• Minimum drinking age is 20 years.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.