Kyoto Sake Brewery Tour with Lunch
3-hour tour of Fushimi district, Kyoto’s sake district.
Visit both a small and large sake brewery to get a sense of the differences of scale and of course try their sake and other products.
Guided tour at the Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum, one of Japan’s pre-eminent places to learn about sake production.
See how a brewery works and get a sense of what goes into making the world’s best sake.
Sake tastings at various spots during the tour, different breweries and different styles.
4-291-1 Ryogaemachi, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto, 612-8082, JP
Kyoto, Kyoto, 612-8082
Why take this tour?
• 3 hour tour of Kyoto’s Fushimi district
• Visit a small and large sake brewery to get a sense of the differences of scale and try their sake and other products.
• Guided tour at the Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum
• See how a brewery works and get a sense of what goes into production of the world’s best sake.
• Browse the shops at a local shopping arcade for souvenirs unique to the area.
Several Sake tastings
Local lunch in restaurant
Local English speaking guide.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: non-refundable
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Minimum drinking age is 21 years
• Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.