3 Days Private Zhangjiajie Avatar Adventure from Shanghai
- Round-trip flight tickets (Economic class), seat upgrade available upon request.
- All entrance tickets as listed
- Private English-speaking guide
- Private transfer during the tour
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast based on double occupancy (standard room at 4-star hotel)
- Entry/Admission - Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
Experience Zhangjiajie’s natural beauty on this 3-day guided adventure. After a convenient airport pickup and drive with marvelous views, Spend the first day exploring Zhangjiajie city independently or relaxing and restore at hotel; on day 2, hike in Zhangjiajie National Park, enjoy a thrilling ride up the 1,070 foot (326 meter) Bailong Elevator, admire the region’s gorgeous landscapes from Tianzi Mountain which served as inspiration for mountains in the hit movie Avatar; on day 3, explore Tianmen Mountain and brave the glass sky walk. Tour includes lunch ,private transfers and 2 nights accommodation.
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate