Walking Tour of Charlottetown PEI
Enjoy a scenic walking tour of Charlottetown
Your guide is a retired history teacher/former stand-up comedian - learning and laughs!
Photo stops at: Province House, Government House, Beaconsfield Historic House, Victoria Row and more!
Marvel at the fascinating evolution of architecture in the city
Oceanfront views along the Victoria Boardwalk
6 Prince St. , Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, CA
Why take this tour?
Guided walking tour of Charlottetown PEI
Food & Drink (available for purchase at meeting point)
Things to know
Before you book
Exact tour length may vary slightly depending on individual walking speeds
Before you go
Tour will operate rain or shine. We recommend dressing for the weather and comfortable footwear. You may also wish to bring water.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Up to 24 hours before the beginning of the activity: full refund
Less than 24 hours before the beginning of the activity or no-show: $50 cancellation fee per booking will apply