Walking Food Tour of Shibuya at Night
See Shibuya, one of Tokyo’s most popular neighborhoods through the eyes of a local
Visit hidden restaurants and try regional foods.
Explore the back alleys and eateries of Shibuya
Kobe Beef Skewers, Kare Pan, Hiroshima Okonomiyaki, different type of Sushi and a Japanese Dessert
This tour is very family-friendly and is conveniently offered 2 different times a day: 1 pm start and 4 pm start.
1 Chome-2 Dogenzaka, Shibuya City, Tokyo, 150-0043, JP
Shibuya City, Tokyo, 150-0002
Why take this tour?
One drink included
5 Food Stops
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: no refund
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third-party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked.
• Minimum drinking age is 20 years of age
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. There is a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. No accommodations are made for meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.