Walking Food Tour in Yurakucho, Shimbashi and Ginza
Regional food from the south of Japan and seasonal and specialty food tastings
3 distinct neighborhoods, each with a unique history
Cultural and food customs explained
Learn about Japan’s special Izakaya (pub) culture
Explore the area famous for the most expensive real estate in Japan
Visit a specialty snack shop with more than 300 years of history
Try a delicious traditional dessert
2-5-1, Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo, 100-8488, JP
Minato City, Tokyo, 105-0004
Why take this tour?
Regional food tastings including dessert
2 complimentary drinks
Five food stops
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: no refund
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third-party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked.
• Minimum drinking age is 20 years.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.