San Francisco Dinner Cruise
-Unbeatable San Francisco views including the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge, and Alcatraz Island.
- 3 hour yacht cruise along the San Francisco Bay
-Delicious dinner buffet
Come on board for a few hours of unbeatable San Francisco views and culinary excellence. Enjoy a multicourse buffet dinner, first-class service, and after-dinner dancing for an unforgettable night on the water.
Pier 3, Hornblower Landing, San Francisco, CA, 94111
Why take this tour?
' Enjoy a sophisticated and fun evening on the San Francisco Bay with our Supper Club Cruise! Enjoy front row seats to the best sights in the city or take a spin on the dance floor with local DJs playing top-40 hits. Hornblower’s Supper Club features delicious buffet with a variety of food options created by local chefs. Our Supper Club Cruise is your ticket for an unforgettable evening.
-Three-hour yacht cruise
-Complimentary soda, iced tea, coffee, hot tea, and water
-Wine, beer, and cocktails available for purchase
Things to know
Before you go
-Optional group photo taken prior to boarding
-Cruises leave promptly at scheduled departure times.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
All guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household.** Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
City Cruises, one of two sub-brands under City Experiences’ expansive portfolio of water- and land-based experience companies, operate dining, sightseeing and private events across 22 destinations in the U.S., Canada and the UK.