Sake Town Tour in Saijo Hiroshima
3 hour tour of Saijo district in Hiroshima
Visit 4-6 local sake breweries to get a sense of the differences, try their sake and other products.
See how a brewery works and get a sense of what goes into production of the world’s best sake.
Enjoy a local specialty hot-pot lunch only made in this small, historic town.
Dessert stop with sweets and snacks.
Saijōhonmachi, 12, 西条本町１２, Higashihiroshima, Hiroshima, 739-0011, JP
Higashihiroshima, Hiroshima, 739-0001
Why take this tour?
Lunch and dessert included
2 food stops and sake tastings at 4-6 local sake breweries
Local English - speaking guide
Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge). Gratuity
Additional drinks or food.
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: no refund
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third-party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Minimum drinking age is 21 years
• Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.