Retro Shibuya Food Tour
3-hour tour of the back streets and hidden spots around Shibuya
Try local snacks and different dishes with 3 drinks included
Visit a famous 60+ year old iconic Ramen shop
Learn about the history of Shibuya dating back to the Showa era 1920’s -1960’s and discover some special spots from Tokyo’s past.
This evening tour will take you to places that you would simply not find on your own.
1 Chome-2 Dogenzaka, Shibuya City, Tokyo, 150-0043, JP
Shibuya City, Tokyo, 150-0043
Why take this tour?
- 3 hour tour of the back streets and hidden spots around Shibuya
- Try local snacks and over 12 different dishes with 3+ drinks included
- Visit a famous 60+ year old iconic Ramen shop
- Learn about the history of Shibuya dating back to the Showa era and discover some special spots from Tokyo’s past.
- This evening tour will take you to places that you would simply not find on your own.
- Learn about Tachinomi - Japanese standing bars (“tachi” meaning stand, “nomi” meaning drink)
- Enjoy some of the best local dishes and drinks with a retro atmosphere in our Hidden Gem Izakaya (Japanese pub)
BEER, SAKE, OTHER BEVERAGES 3 DRINKS INCLUDED
4 LOCAL FOOD STOPS
TRY DIFFERENT DISHES PLUS DESSERT
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: no refund
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked.
• Tour will start on time. We’d like to remind you that the tour will start from 4:00pm sharp please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.