Retro Osaka Street Food Tour: Shinsekai
Taste the true flavors of Osaka dating back to the early 1900’s.
5 food stops where guests can try 6 different local food and drinks.
Taste the real flavor of one of Osaka’s hidden specialties “mixed juice” at the cafe where it was invented.
Find out how the locals enjoy shopping and entertainment in this vintage neighborhood
This is a photographer and foodie dream neighborhood. You will love taking instagrammable photos here!
If you come with one of our guides you will hear stories of the small details and deep history that you could never discover on your own!
1-18-6 Ebisuhigashi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka, Osaka, 556-0002, JP
Why take this tour?
Try local dishes at 5 food stops
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: non-refundable
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked.
• Please be at the departure point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• We have a strict policy about starting our tours on time. This is to protect the enjoyment of all our guests and restaurant partners. We are sorry to say that if you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you’ve missed the start of the tour.