Osaka Market Food Tour
Sample fresh seafood, wagyu beef skewers, and other treats.
Explore this historic market that is “Osaka’s Kitchen” famous for fish, and other delicious seasonal ingredients and dishes.
Hear about Osaka’s typical cuisine and culture as you explore.
This market has a great energy and welcomes locals and tourists together.
Discover Osaka’s “Kitchen town” and learn more about plastic food.
Try local pickles, tea, and a wagashi dessert before the tour ends.
Chūō-ku, Nipponbashi, 1-18-3, Osaka, Osaka, 542-0073, JP
Kuromon Market, Kuromon Market, Osaka, Osaka, 542-0073
Why take this tour?
One drink included
5 Food Stops
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: non-refundable
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked.
• Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
• Dress code is smart casual with market appropriate shoes
• Not wheelchair accessible