Osaka Dotonbori Daytime Food Tour
A walk through Dotonburi and surrounding areas by taking secret alleys off the main street.
Explore back streets and small local shops
Enjoy Osaka’s specialty, Kushikatsu (fried skewers) try Michelin rated Takoyaki (octopus fritters).
Take the back roads and to a hidden Izakaya and enjoy a seasonal lunch set while chatting with your guide and fellow guests and tasting a wide range of Japanese flavors.
Finish up with a yummy local dessert!
1-8-19 Dōtonbori, Chūō-ku, Osaka, Osaka, 542-0071, JP
Osaka, Osaka, 542-0074, JP
Why take this tour?
Try local dishes at 4 food stops
Traditional Japanese Dessert
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Up to 7 days before the beginning of the activity: full refund minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before the original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
Less than 72 hours before the beginning of the activity or no-show: no refund
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum drinking age is 21 years
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• There is a strict policy about starting tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. You also cannot join the tour in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Dress code is casual/smart casual