Old Town Tokyo Food Tour
3-hour tour of Tokyo’s Yanaka District, old town ambiance reminiscent of Tokyo from past decades.
Visit small shops and try local specialties
Enjoy a regional lunch.
See how the Yanaka area is a great place for locals and visitors alike.
Explore the art community and see wonderful galleries housed in traditional buildings.
Finish up with a wonderful traditional tea ceremony in a hidden gem antique shop.
7-20-6 Yanaka, Taito City, Tokyo, 110-0001, JP
Taito City, Tokyo, 110-0001
Why take this tour?
Wagashi and Tea Experience
Dishes and drinks at 6 Food Stops
Lunch in restaurant
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: no refund
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked.
• Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.