New York Champagne Brunch Cruise
-Breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline
-Photo-ops of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and more!
-Multi-deck vessel with ample outdoor and indoor space.
Why take this tour?
-Unlimited Mimosas, Champagne or Sparkling Cider
-Refreshing sodas, fresh brewed coffee & herbal teas.
-2-hour NYC Cruise around southern Manhattan.
-On-Board DJ spinning great tunes.
-Delicious Brunch stations with a variety of options.
-Decadent dessert station.
Things to know
Before you go
-Optional group photo taken prior to boarding.
-Cruises leave promptly at scheduled departure times.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.