New York Alive After Five Cocktail Cruise
-Two hour Happy Hour Cruise on the Hudson
-Breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline as the sun goes down (time of year applies)
-Delicious food & drink packages available
-Photo-ops of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and more!
Why take this tour?
-Departure from Pier 15 at the legendary South Street Seaport.
-2-hour NYC Cruise around southern Manhattan
Things to know
Before you book
-Maximum of 8 guests per booking
Before you go
- No running on board
-Cruises leave promptly at scheduled departure times
-Optional group photo taken prior to boarding
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
All guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.