Kyoto Casual Evening Pontocho Food Tour
Spend a relaxed evening of food tasting with a local guide, meticulously planned to maximize your short time in this amazing place.
Walking Tour of the famous Pontocho and Gion Shirakawa districts
Enjoy 5 food and drink stops featuring classic, and seasonal dishes of Kyoto
Try sumi (charcoal) grilled meat and seafood skewers
Visit at traditional soba noodle spot
Gionmachi Kitagawa, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto, 605-0073, JP
Kyoto, Kyoto, 604-8014
Why take this tour?
5 food stops
Local English speaking guide
Historic area sightseeing
Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before the original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: non-refundable.
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third-party tour agency or any other company through which service was booked.
• Please be at the departure point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended