Kawaii Food Tour of Harajuku and Omotesando in Tokyo
Learn about Japan’s Antenna Shops that bring all the flavors of the 47 prefectures to Tokyo.
Experience an afternoon of great food and pop culture as you explore one of Tokyo’s must-see districts, Harajuku.
Enjoy a crazy-colorful “only in Japan” lunch inside a work of pop culture art.
Hear the stories and history of the area as you explore the side streets and alleyways. Including some hidden spots.
Hold a sweet rainbow in your hand.
4-2-13 Jingumae, Shibuya City, Tokyo, 150-0001, JP
Shibuya City, Tokyo, 150-0001
Why take this tour?
• Cute and fun foods for the young and the young-at-heart.
• A family-friendly experience for travelers interesting in Japanese pop culture and cuisine
• Enjoy a crazy colorful “only in Japan” lunch inside a work of pop culture art
• Explore the dual neighborhoods of Omotesando and Harajuku famous for fashion, art, design and architecture.
• Your lunch is also an “experience” you can try your hand at making a traditional fun “soul” food famous with locals of every age.
• Eat a rainbow on this unique foodie experience!
Local Foods at 5 Food Stops
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: no refund
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Dress code is casual, please wear appropriate shoes for walking
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.