Kabukicho Izakaya Food Tour and Golden Gai Experience in Shinjuku
This tour has a wonderful “hidden gem” atmosphere.
Try different local dishes at 4 food stops
Enjoy Shinjuku’s Golden Gai neighborhood known for being Tokyo’s most popular spot for unique izakaya (local pubs), tiny bars and pub nightlife.
Get a chance to enjoy many kinds of sushi and yakitori (skewers) as well as a classic bowl of delicious Ramen.
Learn why this district is one of Japan’s most famous entertainment areas.
3-38-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo, 160-0022, JP
Shinjuku City, Tokyo, 160-0021
Why take this tour?
One drink included
4 Food Stops
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drink, unless specified
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before the original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: no refund
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by a third-party tour agency or any other company through which service was booked.
• Minimum drinking age is 20 years of age
• Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. There is a strict policy about starting tours at the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. No accommodations will be made for meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.