Evening Tokyo Walking Food Tour of Shimbashi
Visit 5 Food stops, including local dishes, desserts and a drink.
Eat alongside the real workers of Japan and see how they unwind after a long day at the office.
Walk the backstreets of Shinbashi that only most locals know about.
Eat and travel with a foodie and get to know Japanese food and local pub culture.
This area is lost in time and yet remains popular with Japanese locals. Get off the tourist track and taste the real Japan.
2-7-1 Shinbashi, Minato City, Tokyo, 105-0004, JP
Minato City, Tokyo, 105-0004
Why take this tour?
5 Food Stops
One drink included
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before the original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: no refund
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by a third-party tour agency or any other company through which service was booked.
• Please be at the departure point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended