Orthodox Crete: In the Footsteps of the Apostle Paul from 55 BC.
- Personal pick-up & drop-off with a flexibly adjusted pick-up time
- Chauffeured premium vehicle at your disposal
- Vehicle comforts: mineral water, fresh fruit & snacks, Wi-Fi, USB sockets & hygiene amenities
- Private knowledgeable local insider guide
- Exclusive insider-access opportunities & tailored details of your personal interest
- Dine as locals do: restaurant & bar recommendations
- Full support from your travel planner before & during your day trip
Over the centuries, Cretans have imbued this ancient land with the vivid presence of Christianity by founding monasteries, churches, & chapels of great religious import. Journey to Central Crete from North to South in the paths of Apostle Paul to the land of generosity. An untouched paradise on earth, beloved by our forefathers, where fertile soils treasure lavish vineyards & the oldest olive groves seem to stretch toward the horizon. Succumb to the expert knowledge of our local guides as you visit religious monuments always built-in stunning landscapes. Some of them were fortified & others are situated on the sites of archaic temples illuminating the long devotion to Christianity in Crete. Let us take you on a true passage of time meandering through the Minoan wonders of Messara plain to embrace the magnificent views of Phaistos Palace. In the afternoon, visit the village of Matala. Bask in the waters of the Libyan Sea & unwind at the delicious fish tavernas on the waterfront.