Festive Night on Niagara Holiday Tour
- Experience the immersive Niagara Parks Power Station "Currents" Lights show
- 3-Course dinner with your tour group at Table Rock House Restaurant with an incredible view of the Horseshoe Falls
- Visit to Illumination Tower to control the lights
- Free 'I Lit Up Niagara Falls' certificate as proof of visit
- Complimentary pick up and drop off in Niagara Falls Canada
- Narrated drive through the Niagara Parkway and through the dazzling Dufferin Islands Winter Festival of Lights Display.
- Small-group night tour of Niagara Falls, Canada
- Tickets to Niagara Parks Power Station "Currents" Light Show
- 3-Course dinner with your tour group at Table Rock Restaurant
- Admission to Illumination Tower to control the lights
- Narrated driving tour of Niagara Falls, Canada, through the Niagara Parkway and through the dazzling Dufferin Islands Winter Festival of Lights Display
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Niagara Falls, Canada
Experience an electric night out on the town with our night tour of Niagara Falls, Canada! This 4 hour guided tour features some of the best evening attractions in Niagara Falls, including a 3-course Fallsview dinner at Table Rock House Restaurant, the exclusive opportunity to control the lights that illuminate the falls at Illumination Tower, and an epic sound and light show, Currents, where you will experience Niagara’s power transformed within the heart of the Niagara Parks Power Station. Also enjoy a narrated driving tour of Niagara Falls, including a festive drive through the Niagara Parkway and through the dazzling Dufferin Islands Winter Festival of Lights Display.
Come celebrate the season with the ultimate holiday experience in Niagara - the Festive Night on Niagara Holiday Tour! Join us to bask in the way that Niagara Falls comes to life with wondrous merriment during the holiday season.
Your festive night begins with your tour guide picking you up from any downtown Niagara Falls, Canada location in the comfort and style of a heated Mercedes Metris van. You will then make your way to your first joyful experience.
You will visit the Niagara Parks Power Station, where you will witness the transformational shift of Niagara’s water to electricity with Niagara Parks’ epic sound and light show, Currents. This immersive, sensory experience is family-friendly and thrilling for all, featuring 3D projection, interactive opportunities, and a breathtaking musical score, all from within the heart of the power station.
You’ll be filled with cheer as you notice how the city transforms into a winter wonderland during the holiday season while driving along the parkway and through Dufferin Islands to see the Winter Festival of Lights. This year marks the 40th anniversary of Canada’s largest free outdoor light festival, and you can be sure that it won’t disappoint. Enjoy the holiday display of Christmas trees, giant ornaments, polar bears, moose, and more, made from millions of twinkling lights that will dazzle your senses and spread holiday cheer. There are even fireworks on Fridays and Saturdays to add to the sparkle of the event.
Treat your senses to a delicious 3-course Fallsview dinner by the brink of the Falls at Table Rock House Restaurant. Enjoy locally sourced and internationally inspired cuisine with an incredible view of the icy Falls right beside you.
Your guide will lead you to the Illumination Tower, where you will experience the Falls’ illumination against the night sky, a multi-colored water and light masterpiece. As an added bonus, our guests then have the opportunity to get creative and control the lights themselves! Be sure to choose holiday colours to add to the festive atmosphere. Before exiting the tower, you will be presented with an “I Lit Up Niagara Falls” certificate as a keepsake from this exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Lastly, your tour guide will offer complimentary drop-off at any downtown Niagara Falls, Canada location.