Boston to Salem One-Way or Round-Trip High Speed Ferry
- Boston to Salem aboard High-Speed Catamaran
- One-Way or Round-Trip ferry service available
- See the stunning views of the Boston Skyline during your sail
- Skip the summer and Halloween traffic with this leisurely sail to Salem, MA
- Explore historic Salem, from museums and shops to fine dining and culture, this historic port town has enough to beguile—and bewitch—the entire family.
Covid 19 Safety Measures
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Departure Point: Boston: Long Wharf
Salem: Salem Ferry Center
Directions: Boston: Long Wharf, Boston, MA
Salem: Salem Ferry Center, 10 Blaney St., Salem, MA
Directions to Long Wharf:
From North - Take exit 24 (Callahan Tunnel) off Route 93. Follow signs to Long Wharf Ferry Terminal.
From South - From South, take exit 23 (Gov't Center/Aquarium) off Route 93. Follow signs to the Aquarium.
From the East / Logan Airport - Take the Sumner Tunnel to Boston, bearing right on Cross Street. Follow signs for Route 93 South. Do not take highway (to the left), but watch for Dock Square sign (to the right). You'll see Haymarket and the Bostonian Hotel on the right. Follow the sign for Waterfront Surface Artery; Long Wharf is straight ahead on the left.
Directions to Salem Ferry Center:
Take Route 114 into Salem to Derby St. From there, follow the signs for the Salem Ferry. Blaney Street is a right off Derby.
There is ample free parking at Salem Ferry Center.