Best of Austin Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
- Local Tour guide - fully narrated tour experience
- Small group tour (max 7 guests)
- Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off in Downtown Austin.
- Luxury Transportation in air-conditioned Mercedes Metris van
- All attraction admission fees included
- Skip the ticket line entry - avoid large crowds and wait times
- Self guided tour of the Texas Capitol
- Visit the French Legation, Pfluger Bridge, and Lou Neff Point
Experience the Best of Austin - the state capital of Texas on this 3.5 hour small-group tour. Explore the Texas Capital, take a relaxing boat cruise, French Legation, Pfluger Bridge, and Lou Neff Point guided by one of our friendly, local guides. In a city known for its outstanding food, great live music, fantastic culture, and friendly locals you are sure to have a great time!
Explore Austin - the state capital of Texas, with our fun and friendly local guides who will take you to witness the best views and learn about the city’s fantastic culture and friendly locals. There is no better way to experience the city than with See Sight Tours - Austin’s best small group tours (max. 7 guests).
Enjoy the top attractions and visitor experiences while avoiding long lines and wait times, with our fully guided and narrated tours with all attraction admission fees included along with complimentary hotel pick up and drop off in the comfort of one of our air-conditioned Mercedes Metris vans.
Your See Sight Tours Guide will greet you at your downtown Austin accommodations and begin your fully guided tour in the comfort and style of a Mercedes Metris van.
Kick your tour off with a self-guided tour of the Texas Capitol - the seat of government for the state of Texas. This Italian Renaissance Revival style building was constructed between 1882 and 1888 and sits atop a hill overlooking the downtown Austin area. Ranked within the top 100 “America’s Favorite Architecture” (2007), it is the sixth-tallest state capitol. Walk around the grounds and visit some of the monuments and statues scattered throughout the grounds such as the Heroes of Alamo, the Confederate Soldiers Monument or the Volunteer Firemen Monument, with others along the tree-lined Great Walk.
After the Capitol you will then hop back into one of our air-conditioned Mercedes Metris vans to enjoy a narrated driving tour with stops at several iconic landmarks. Your guide will narrate and provide ongoing highlights and local insights about the surrounding area along the drive. You will get the opportunity to stop at several places to get the best views of the city including; the French Legation, one of the oldest houses in Austin representing the story of Texas settlement and the growth of the capital city’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Pfluger Bridge a beautiful pedestrian and bicycle bridge spanning Lady Bird Lake in downtown Austin, and Lou Neff Point a stunning look-out point featuring a gazebo overlooking the city.
At the end of your tour, your guide will take you back to your Downtown Austin hotel.
Experience the fantastic culture and friendly locals of Austin and reserve a spot with us today!
Points of interest
- Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge, West Avenue, Austin, TX, USA
- Texas Capitol, Congress Avenue, Austin, TX, USA
- Texas Capitol Visitors Center, East 11th Street, Austin, TX, USA
- Capital Cruises, Barton Springs Road, Austin, TX, USA
- Ladybird Lake-Lamar Beach Metro Park, West Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX, USA
Covid 19 Safety Measures
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons