Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
- A three-hour upscale dining cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers
- A three-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- Panoramic, breathtaking views of the NYC skyline from our fully glass-enclosed deck, including world-famous sights like the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center and more
Covid 19 Safety Measures
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Cancellation Policy: none
Cancellation Cut-off: 24 hours
Cancellation Notes: We regret there are no refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. We cruise year-round, rain or shine. In the rare event the Coast Guard prohibits cruising because of weather, we will contact you to make other arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress Code will be enforced: For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men collared shirts and dress pants; a jacket is requested. We strongly discourage casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops at any time.
- There is no smoking inside the boat.
- Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children or infants.
Departure Location: Pier 61, Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
A valid photo ID for all participating guests is required at check-in
Dress Code will be enforced: For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men collared shirts and dress pants; a jacket is requested. We strongly discourage casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops at any time.
Infants are not suitable for this cruise: Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children.
Tickets will be held at the box office
Payment. What type of payment do you accept?
Only credit cards will be accepted for on-board purchases
Accessibility. Is Bateaux New York wheelchair accessible?
Our crew is happy to aide passengers that need assistance. For individuals needing boarding assistance or wheelchair accessibility, please contact us at 888-345-6660 to ensure that there is accessible seating available on your cruise date.
Bateaux. What does "Bateaux" mean?
Bateaux is the French word for "boats.” Patterned after the elegant glass boats that cruise the riverbanks of Paris, France, Bateaux New York features glass ceiling and walls with supporting framework to offer unparalleled views of the Manhattan skyline.
Boarding. What is "Boarding Time" and "Cruising Time"?
"Boarding Time" is the earliest our guests may board the ship. Typically we begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the "Cruise Time." Tickets are picked up at our dockside kiosk up-to one hour prior to the cruise.
Boarding Procedures. What should I expect?
You will be asked to show your ticket. In accordance with US Coast Guard Regulation, all passengers and their belongings being brought on to our vessels are subject to search and screening. In order to expedite the boarding process we ask that you please do not bring any unnecessary bags on board and please make sure that all gifts are in gift bags or unwrapped for easy screening.
Children. Are there any age requirements?
Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children. For younger children, please consider either a Lunch Cruise on the Bateaux or a Dinner Cruise on our sister ship Spirit Cruises
Coast Guard Regulations. Is the vessel Coast Guard certified?
Yes. All of our ships are Coast Guard certified and maintained regularly to adhere to strict safety regulations.
Refunds. What is your refund policy?
We regret there are no refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. We cruise rain or shine all year long. In the rare event the Coast Guard prohibits cruising because of weather, we will contact you to make other arrangements.
Rescheduling Policy. What is your rescheduling policy?
All cruise tickets are non-refundable.
Seasickness. Will I get seasick?
It's unlikely. Bateaux New York operates in New York Harbor, on the Hudson River and the East River, which are all very calm bodies of water. What's more, our ship is very stable, so in most cases, you can hardly tell that we're moving.
Seating. How is seating arranged on board?
Our ship is very flexible when it comes to seating. Tables for two, four, six, eight and even more can be arranged to suit almost every party and occasion. Our unique banquette seating allows us to create groupings of 20 to 100 with ease while still providing intimate seating for couples and foursomes.
Smoking. What is your smoking policy?
All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking areas. Passengers who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks.
Tickets. Where can I pick up the cruise tickets?
Tickets can be conveniently picked up at the dock, up to one hour prior to boarding, on the day of the cruise. Photo ID will be required.
Weather. Do you sail in inclement weather?
Absolutely. Our ships are fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort. We sail rain or shine year round.