Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour
- Beverages/Bottled Water
- Professional local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Entry/Admission - Nelson's Dockyard
- Entry/Admission - Betty's Hope
- Entry/Admission - Devil's Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Dow's Hill Interpretation Centre
- Entry/Admission - Shirley Heights
- Entry/Admission - The Blockhouse
Prefer to tour alone and not have lunch? Then this should be your choice. Experience Antigua in privacy and comfort in 5 hours and enjoy beach views, get a glimpse into our history and culture and enjoy local rum and our national fruit, the black pineapple. A stop for an opportunity to swim or snorkel or just bury your feet in the powder white sand is also included. Be sure to bring your swim wear and your camera to capture the unforgettable moments.
Covid 19 Safety Measures
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
The Government of Antigua and Barbuda has also put in place protocols, which must be adhered to by all service providers. A certification process had to be completed for us to be approved to offer services. The safety of our clients and staff is of paramount importance to us.
What time does Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour start?
Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour will start at 9:30 AM.
Which attractions will I visit with Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour?
Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour price starts from $155.00.
What is the Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour cancellation policy?
Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Antigua V.I.P. ToursOPERATOR WEBSITE