Classic Tsukiji Food Tour
Visit the intermediate market building with over 65 fish market vendors that elected to remain in Tsukiji
Breakfast at a local restaurant
Food tastings from the Tsukiji Outer Market area
Green tea and traditional Japanese sweets
Exploration of regional food from around Japan
Background and history of the area with a local guide
2 Chome -12-6 Tsukiji, Chuo City, Tokyo, 104-0045, JP
Chuo City, Tokyo, 104-0045
Why take this tour?
One drink included
Full Tsukiji Specialty Seafood Breakfast
4 Food Stops
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
Things to know
Before you book
Minimum of 2 participants
If you are a single traveler, please email us directly
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions ot allergies
Before you go
On rainy days, we recommend bringing an umbrella
The tour involves walking so please wear comfortable shoes
We have a strict policy about starting our tours on time.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: no refund
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third-party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked.
• No strollers allowed inside the inner market area. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
• It is recommended travelers arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
• Not wheelchair accessible