Boston Historic Sightseeing Harbor Cruise with Up-Close View of USS Constitution
1 Long Wharf, Long Wharf, Boston, Massachusetts, 02110
Why take this tour?
90-minute Historic Sightseeing Cruise of Boston Harbor
Narrated tour with tales of the Revolutionary War, Legends of the Sea, and Boston's Historical Figures
See America's oldest continuously manned lighthouse
Sail through the Harbor Islands National Park Area and Boston's working Port
See stunning panoramic views of Boston's skyline and waterfront areas during your cruise
Skip-The-Ticket Window Lines and head straight to the ferry for faster boarding
Food & Beverages (available for purchase)
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Up to 24 hours before the beginning of the activity: full refund
Less than 24 hours before the beginning of the activity or no-show: no refund
Skip-The-Line: Head straight to the ferry to board with your ticket for scanning. Please plan to arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to departure.
Parking garages are available nearby at such areas as Rowes Wharf, The Marriott Hotel, The Garage at Post Office Square, The Boston Harbor Garage, and all Quincy Market parking (within easy walking distance).
Take the MBTA Blue Line to the Aquarium Station or Orange Line to the State Street stop.