Best of Downtown Toronto Walking Tour
Explore downtown Toronto while enjoying time outdoors
Photo opportunities at key points of interest such as Dundas Square, Nathan Phillips Square, and Jurassic Park
Get to know Toronto's key landmarks and history
Enjoy a socially-distanced outdoor tour
Option to add admission to CN Tower
Why take this tour?
Walking tour of downtown Toronto
Admission to CN Tower (available for an additional fee)
Things to know
Before you book
The exact length of time for tour may vary slightly based on individual walking speeds.
Before you go
Masks are required for this tour. They will be provided free of charge or you may choose to bring your own.
Tour details will be confirmed with you 1-3 days prior to tour start time.
The tour starting point and order of tour stops may vary depending on start time. Description above is for the 8:30am tour. For the 11:30am tour, the order will be reversed.
As there is a lot of walking on this tour, we would recommend wearing comfortable shoes, dressing for the weather and wearing sunscreen. You may also wish to bring water.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Full refunds will be issued to guests that provide notice of cancellation via e-mail or telephone at least 24 hours prior to departure time for all day tours. Cancellations made with less notice than the time frames listed above will be subject to a $50 per person cancellation fee.