Asakusa, Tokyo's #1 Family Food Tour
Experience an afternoon of great food and tradition in one of Tokyo’s must-see districts, Asakusa
Enjoy an authentic Japanese lunch, with regional options from the south of Japan.
Hear the stories of the area as you explore the side streets and alleyways
Experience different regional flavors from all over Japan including Japanese plums, pickles, rice crackers, tea and more (subject to change based on the season).
Have a taste of melon pan, A local dessert and one of Japan’s best kept secrets.
2-18-9 Kaminarimon, Taito City, Tokyo, 111-0034, JP
Taito City, Tokyo, 111-0032
Why take this tour?
5 Food Stops including lunch
Regional Food Tastings and street food
One drink included
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
4 to 6 days before the original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
72 hours or less prior to tour: no refund
Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by a third-party tour agency or any other company through which service was booked.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Dress code is casual, please wear appropriate shoes for walking
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.