90-Minute Boston Harbor Sunset Sightseeing Cruise
Long Wharf, Long Wharf, Boston, Massachusetts, 02110
Why take this tour?
90-minute Narrated Boston Harbor Sunset Cruise
See stunning views of the sun setting behind the Boston skyline
Hear the USS Constitution as she fires her cannon and lowers her flag to signal the day's end.
Narrated tour will introduce you to the lore and allure of Boston Harbor past and present
Food & Beverage (available for purchase)
Things to know
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Up to 24 hours before the beginning of the activity: full refund
Less than 24 hours before the beginning of the activity or no-show: no refund
Parking garages are available nearby at such areas as Rowes Wharf, The Marriott Hotel, The Garage at Post Office Square, The Boston Harbor Garage, and all Quincy Market parking (within easy walking distance).
Take the MBTA Blue Line to the Aquarium station or Orange Line to the State stop.