|Highlights||To make sure you don’t miss anything essential, the guide will take you on an itinerary full of curiosities and interesting facts that will allow you to admire Piazza del Duomo, Mercato Nuovo, Piazza della Repubblica or Palazzo Strozzi.
You will walk over the Vecchio Bridge and from there you will reach the Palazzo Vecchio.
You will have some free time to eat on your own and taste the typical Panzanella or Panino col lampredotto.
You will have some time to explore on your own and see up close the Battistero di San Giovanni and the Angelo Caduto.
Tuscany has been a region of great importance in the creation of the Italian language and the country itself. Now you have the opportunity to visit this beautiful Italian region, rich in culture, history and art and to learn more about two of its most important and picturesque cities.
• Cross the Ponte Vecchio, the only bridge in Florence that was not destroyed in World War II and know why.
• Behold the octagonal dome of the Cathedral of Santa Maria di Fiori, made of 4 million bricks and discover how Brunelleschi managed to raise this work that seemed impossible for the time.
• Walk around Piazza della Signoria where the thermal facilities were located in Roman times and where an identical copy indicates the original location of Michelangelo's David.
• Learn curious facts about the Tower of Pisa, did you know that it started by leaning in one direction and then continued to lean in the opposite direction?
Bilingual guide (simultaneously in English and Spanish)
Transport from the meeting point
Pick up in hotels
|Know before you book|
|Know before you go||Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
|Booking Cut-off||No booking cut-off applies|
|Valid||Only on date on reservation|
|Lat & Long:||41.9098105, 12.5305264|
|Address:||Tiburtina station, Tiburtina station, Rome, Lazio, 00162|
|Directions:||Outside the Tiburtina station, Rome. Exit to "Piazzale della Stazione" next to the kiosk and under the sign with the station name.|
|Start Location Notes||Tiburtina station, Tiburtina station, Rome, Lazio, 00162|
|Cancellation Cut-off:||24 hours|
|Cancellation Notes:||Up to 24 hours before the beginning of the activity: full refund Less than 24 hours before the beginning of the activity or no-show: no refund|
• For more information please contact Amigo Tours at +34 91 129 34 83 or [email protected]