This hidden gem nightlife tour will show you a side of Shibuya that tourists never see. Step back into history and visit spots and have experiences that locals have enjoyed for decades! Visit drinking and dining stalls that are hiding in plain sight.
Learn about the culture of Tachinomi bars (Tachinomi are Japanese standing bars (“tachi” meaning stand, “nomi” meaning drink), try some of the best local Ramen at a favorite shop that has stood the test of time– serving local fans for over 60 years! Then wind your way along back streets and head over to our hidden gem izakaya (Japanese pub) wonderland where your guide will help you enjoy some of the best local dishes and drinks with a retro atmosphere like nothing you’ve seen before. Choose your own sake, beer, or special mixed drinks at this spot.
Finally, have a dessert experience that you will never forget. Your inner child will have so much fun, but we can’t tell you much here as we don’t want to spoil the surprise!
- 3 hour tour of the back streets and hidden spots around Shibuya
- Try local snacks and over 12 different dishes with 3+ drinks included
- Visit a famous 60+ year old iconic Ramen shop
- Learn about the history of Shibuya dating back to the Showa era and discover some special spots from Tokyo’s past.
- This evening tour will take you to places that you would simply not find on your own.
- Learn about Tachinomi - Japanese standing bars (“tachi” meaning stand, “nomi” meaning drink)
- Enjoy some of the best local dishes and drinks with a retro atmosphere in our Hidden Gem Izakaya (Japanese pub)