Experience the majesty of the City of Lights with an evening walk through Paris' most romantic and scenic areas –medieval Île de la Cité and the Latin Quarter. Take a relaxing cruise ride along the Seine to the seventh arrondissement, where the Eiffel Tower is found. Expect some fine photo opportunities to crop up on the way!
* Experience the wonders of Paris at night with your **own private local guide.**
* Visit the **city's most beautiful and romantic neighbourhoods**.
* See Paris in all its wonderful different guises: from medieval **Île de la Cité** to the vibrant, artsy hub of the **Latin Quarter**.
* Travel down the **Seine by river cruise at night** and experience the picturesque area around the **Eiffel Tower**.
* End your tour in the buzzing cultural hub of the Latin Quarter - **bars and jazz clubs** galore.
You will begin your walking tour at the famous Notre Dame, the perfect gothic attraction for a visit late in the day. Then pass over the famous ‘love locks bridge’ and board a cruise that will whisk you along the Seine, with all of its scenic points of interest on display, to the Eiffel Tower. Soak up the tranquil atmosphere of an iconic residential neighbourhood that has French noble associations and is famous for its grand, pristine gardens and luxurious residential homes.
Next, take a cruise back up river and explore the vibrant Latin Quarter. Pay visits to a late-night bookshop, once frequented by the likes of Hemingway and Orwell, and explore a buzzing area that is renowned for being the starting point of the May 68' Revolution as well as the home of French intellectual thought. Plenty of quirky bars, jazz clubs and cool backstreets to explore in the moonlight!