The Harajuku district of Tokyo is full of cool, cultural, imaginative and above all CUTE food and experiences. Join our tour for the best tastes of this outrageous area.
Come make some delicious memories in Tokyo’s mecca for youth culture. Harajuku is famous for pop art and fashion, and the home of Japan’s CUTEST characters, goods, and yes even “Cute Food!” On this Tokyo food tour let our guides show you around the back streets of Omotesando and Harajuku. Discover cultural snacks, a delicious and original ice-cream, trendy sweets, and the craziest artsy lunch imaginable. Cook your own Okonomiyaki for lunch and wrap up with pop-culture with our local guide.
Find out more than you can from the guidebooks and websites. Explore hidden gems with our local experts. Our Kawaii Food Tour is great for families, cute-culture fans, foodies and especially those with a bit of a sweet tooth.
Harajuku is at the crossroads of international and local designers, artists, chefs and fashionistas. This area is so colorful and chaotic. Find out more than you can from the guidebooks and websites– explore hidden gems with our local experts. The Kawaii Food Tour is great for families, cute-culture fans, foodies and especially those with a bit of a sweet tooth.
Highly recommended for families!
• Cute and fun foods for the young and the young-at-heart.
• A family-friendly experience for travelers interesting in Japanese pop culture and cuisine
• Enjoy a crazy colorful “only in Japan” lunch inside a work of pop culture art
• Explore the dual neighborhoods of Omotesando and Harajuku famous for fashion, art, design and architecture.
• Your lunch is also an “experience” you can try your hand at making a traditional fun “soul” food famous with locals of every age.
• Eat a rainbow on this unique foodie experience!